KRYSTAL^1 | BASED ON N97 V30 | FOR 5800,5233,5230,5530,5250,X6 | All RM supported |
CFW Name: Krystal^1
CFW Creator: Die2mrw007 (Nitesh Kunnath)
Model : Nokia 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, 5250, X6
Supported RM’s : All RM supported
Base Firmware : N97v30.0.016
Languages Present : English Only
Thanks to binh24 for N97v30 port
Mods and Resources :
10202be9 (Cenrep) Description Files :
Thanks to beta testers for their support and suggestions:
For 5800: paras33, ankyy
For 5233: PrinceRM, shreyanshvalentino
For 5530: xproxy_xm
For 5230: aryacooldude
For X6 : mikejain99
A Big Thanks to Ricardo_Pimenta for developing Splashscreens
Thanks to GamerVC007 for suggesting the cfw name
– Messages sent by you will be saved up to 999 messages
– Delivery reports ON by default
– Messaging application no longer lags when containing large number of messages.
– N8 3×10 Qwerty + Alphanumeric added with Auto rotate QWERTY + 2×6 Landscape Grid + Small button in landscape
– Default memory assigned to C:/ for better performance
– N8 Emotions Support
– 6 page symbols support
– Original N8 icons by mara- (some icons modified by me)
– Default theme uses Anna Icons (modified by me)
– All Lags in Menu removed
– Optimized to run very fast and smooth (Tweaked Kinetic Scrolling in Menu)
– Videos and TV folder edited to “Videos”
– Small button in landscape menu
– 6×2 N8 landscape layout for Menu
– Camera will not leave in background after close it (SAVES RAM)
– Voice recorder set to High quality
– Voice recorder records upto 12 hours
– Voice Recorder will save the file in E:\
– Camera Image Quality improved
– Camera already in use bug solved
– Gallery searching improved
– Gallery wont search from E:/Krystal and E:/shared (files saved in this folder dont show in gallery)
– Share Online removed from Photos Homescreen
– OVI Music removed from Music Homescreen
– Video Capture predefined frame rate increased to 30fps
– Music Player will read E:\Music\
– Music player will refresh faster
– One touch N8 Equalizer
– Nokia default file browser can send sisx, sis, jar and any protected items via bluetooth, mms and uploads
– New and Improved Web Browser
– Supports HTML5
– Download manager will be started on browser start-up to resume
– Browser will prompt to continue download if connection breaks due to power failure
– Browser Cache set to C:\
– Default Homepage set to http://www.google.com
– Auto form data save activated
– Java permission is set to default
– PNHT installserver patch removed. Installserver patch provided with Rom Patcher
– SwiPolicy changed which enable to install almost apps without RomPatcher patch (Works 99%)
– Secure Widget Preinstall (OVI Store Installer) will not run on first startup but will install at one click from menu icon
– All lights bugs are fixed by Me (thanks to Biovolt for helping me)
– Green Charging light disabled.
– Breathing light OFF by default
– Tap to unlock support
– All lights off when charging in Switched OFF state
– Lock/Unlock vibration removed
– Krystal^1 customized SplashScreen and ShutdownScreen.
– Bootscreen Volume set to : 07
– Custom Boot/Shutdown animation locations –
– Widgetized Nokia Homescreen
– Full widgets support
– 5 Additional shortcuts bar. Total : 6
– Swipe to clean HS (clock widget removable)
– 2 Dot dialer
– “0” activates KillMe app instead of Web Browser
– Increased fps to get better quality shots
– camera completely fixed by die2mrw007
– “camera already in use” bug fixed
– Touch UI capture button working
Thanks to akshay5233 for fixing 5233 and 5230 camera
General Modifications :
– “Restart” Option instead of “Lock Screen and Keys” in Power Menu by CODeRUS.
– Added Symbols to “Switch Off” and “Restart”
– Full N8 IconPack is used. (With 0 bugs) Now icons change according to the theme applied.
– Tap to Unlock added
– PC/OVI Suite will recognise your phone as Nokia Krystal.
– Camera will not eat RAM after closing it.
– Default bluetooth name: Krystal^1
– FOTA reserved space removed to get more space in C:\ (Phone Memory)
– USB now will name as Nokia Krystal
– Voice recording during call fixed. Your phone won’t crash if you record and call someone at the same time.
– RAM Cache in C:\ for better performance
– Blazing Fast Screen Rotation
– CPU load decreased (Get a very fast phone)
– Disabled My Nokia Service. It will prevent phone to send premium message to 5555 (Nokia) after first boot.
– Zero start up of background applications
– Auto optimization of RAM cache for keeping up your phone faster even after heavy usage
– Default Web Browser bookmarks are edited.
– Blank UDA supplied to get highest possible free space on C:\
(rename the supplied uda.fspx file according to the original uda.fspx)
– Lags in Menu removed. The Kinetic Scrolling is optimized
– Display rotation is ON by default
– Breathing light is OFF by default
– Digital clock set as default. N8 Clock fonts used so the digital clock now looks like the N8 clock
– N8 Fonts with symbol support added (modified by me)
– Operator Logo ON/OFF settings available in homescreen settings (depends though)
– Delivery Reports ON by default in Messaging
– Theme effects are OFF by default
– Removed “Check for Updates” in Device Updates
– “speed dialing” ON by default
– “In call timer” ON by default
– Profile “General” renamed to “Krystal^1″
– Homescreen landscape enabled. Dialer landscape disabled.
– Tap to unlock respect sensor orientation.
– Changed the default widgets layout. Nokia Notifications with symbian anna icons widget comes preinstalled.
– “ShareOnline” button replaced with “Delete” in Photo Gallery, A mod by dan-av.
– Now you can set AutoKeyguard Lock time.
– Now Music Player will not return you to Menu after exiting it.
– N8 Mediabar modified by me
– “Power Off” button wont take you to HS.
– Gallery loads faster
– Date/Time/Country will auto fetch the values from Network provider in first boot (exclusive mod by ME)
– Brightness mod added
– Default Nokia Tone and Message tone from Nokia X7
– Latest Ovi Store Provided
– Highly Increased Application/Gaming frame rates
– Increased Response Rate (Now touchscreen will be more responsive)
– CPU frames render was increased.This will result in a smooth phone experience.
– Graphical Complexity reduced. Performance Booster without any side effects.
– Music Player response highly increased (Instantly pauses/plays on clicking the buttons)
– Reduced effects complexity which should result in a speed increase
– Increased Heap Size further to boost up performance
– Lags in Menu, messaging and Other Large Applications removed
– Polished the UI for heavy usage
– Phone will never slow down and the RAM won’t be decreasing (RAM Caching modded)
– 80MB+ on C:\ (Phone memory)
– Smooth Kinetic Scrolling
– Music Player is now a lot more faster!
– CPU mod optimized to get complete stability and a great battery life!
— Gallery will not show images from E:\Krystal\ and E:\Shared
REMOVED APPS :
All Default Themes, OVI Maps 3.04, Chat, Podcasting, Image Print, OVI Contacts, OVI Music, Here and Now, Online Support, Voice Commands, Phone Switch, My Nokia, Quick Office, Adobe Reader, Help, Share Online, Message Reader
Applications Added in Rofs: BTSwitch 1.0, Rom Patcher 3.1, KillME 1.36, AutoInstaller , Nokia File Browser
MediaBar: Edited mediabar “share online” to “Bluetooth”.
Run AutoInstaller if you need: Nokia Battery monitor 1.3, Best Screensnap v3.0, Brightlight, Opera Mini 6 (latest from opera website)
Some Wallpapers are provided in Folder E:\Wallpaper
If you dislike the Boot Animation effects and sound, U can disable it by deleting folder named “Boot” in E:/
1. Before Flashing please delete folders Private, Data, Resource, cities, Sys, System and any other folders from Memory Card which are not used by you.
2. After successful flashing, wait for sometime till all the widgets gets loaded to the Homescreen.
3. Vibration in call is disabled by default. Though after first boot it will not take effect. Hence you are required to change the profile to any other and revert back to Krystal^1 Profile. This will just solve the issue
4. Using the provided uda file with Core link is highly recommended. Failing which you may counter bugs.
5. Ovi Maps can be installed using “SW Update” which is present in “Internet” Folder of the Phone
6. For installing unsigned apps, activate Installserver Patch present in ROM Patcher
Download Sections :
- CORE (v52.0.101) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1603732014
- CORE (v52.0.007) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1603674324
(Rename the Rofs file according to the core version you use)
- CORE (v50.1.001) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1603989354
Core files of v40.1.003 or higher can be used with this rofs
(Rename the rofs file according to the Core version you use)
- Core (v50.0.001) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1604081211
Core files of v40.6.003 or higher can be used with this rofs
(Rename the rofs file according to the Core version you use)
- CORE (v30.0.002) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1605238104
- Core (v32) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1605073454
- CORE (v32) = http://www.filesonic.com/file/1604146644